Dr Foti Sofiadellis
- Skin lesion removal which includes BCC, SCC, Melanoma, Cysts, Lipomas, moles and skin tags
- Hand Surgical procedures which includes Trauma (Bone,Tendon & Nerve), Carpal Tunnel Decompression, Trigger finger, Ulnar nerve compression neuropathies, Osteoarthritis and Dupuytren’s contractures
- Breast surgery including Augmentation, Reduction and Reconstruction.
- Face rejuvenation including face lift, lip lift and upper eyelid blepharoplasty
- Microsurgical reconstruction of the Breast and Limbs
DR FOTI SOFIADELLIS MBChB FRACS(Plast)
Specialist Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
Dr. Foti Sofiadellis is an Australian trained Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon. He completed his MBChB in 2001 with honours in Anatomy.
After furthering his clinical experience in major Melbourne hospitals, he was selected by the Royal Australian College of Surgeons for specialty training in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in 2013.
Once he received specialist recognition, Dr. Sofiadellis trained at the prestigious Guy’s and St Thomas’, Great Ormond Street & Imperial College health hospitals in London.
At these world-leading institutes Dr. Sofiadellis focused on complex reconstruction of breast, upper and lower extremities as well as head and neck anatomical regions.
Dr. Sofiadellis has appointments in major public and private Melbourne hospitals.
Foti has achieved excellence in academic distinctions, research publications and international conference presentations.
As an active member of various faculties, including Kings College in London, Foti is actively training the next generation of surgeons.
He previously held an honorary contract at Great Ormond Street Hospital and is also an examiner at University College London medical school.
Dr. Sofiadellis is passionate about innovation and has actively contributed to plastic surgery research with peer reviewed publications amounting to more than one hundred citations.
Dr Sofiadellis has appointments in major public and private Melbourne hospitals.
Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm